- 6.28 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Mercuric Iodide
- 0.06 g/L
- Heavy scarlet red powder.
Mercury Iodide is noted as a synthetic compound with the sub-atomic equation HgI2. It is normally delivered artificially however can likewise be found in nature as the greatly uncommon mineral coccinite. It is not really dis-solvable in water and can be delivered by including a fluid arrangement of potassium iodide to a watery provision of mercury(II) chloride with blending; the hasten is separated off, washed and dried at the temperature of 70 C. It is employed for planning of Nessler s reagent as well as the recognition of essence of smelling salts. Employed as a semiconductor material, it is apart of some x-beam and gamma beam discovery and can show up as an accelerate in numerous responses. Mercury Iodide is a red unscented dull powder that is sensitive to light.
Heavy Scarlet Red powder
Solubility in Water
Heavy scarlet red powder.
Solubility(in Potasssium Iodide sol)
Application Of Mercury Iodide:
CHEMICAL REAGENT & MANUFACTURE OF DERMATOLOGY SOAP AS DISINFECTANT
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Office No. 120, Adani Inspire Hub, JP Rd, Andheri (W) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301812